Primary Care Arlington specializes in the following:
- Focus on preventative medicine, disease prevention and good health maintenance. There is an emphasis on personalized patient education.
- Acute illnesses such colds, flu, upset stomach, infections such as upper respiratory tract infections, and additional services and preventative care.
- In-office lab services available in both the Arlington and Shirlington offices.
- Ongoing care for chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and thyroid disease..
- Routine and travel immunizations are available in the office.
- Annual physicals, school/camp/ adoption physicals and pre-travel physical exams and lab tests for State Department and Department of Defense (DOD) employees.