New! MyVHC Patient Portal
The VHC Physician Group has moved to a new Electronic Health Record with a brand new Patient Portal called MyVHC.
If you have activated your MyVHC account, please follow the link below to log in with your username and password.
A username and password is required to access the Patient Portal. If you are a patient of VHC Physician Group and have not yet received an email to activate your new MyVHC Patient Portal account, please contact 703.717.7800, Monday through Friday between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm.
Here are the Top Ten Patient Positives for Using MyVHC Online and Anytime*:
- Schedule your next appointment (NEW Feature!)
- Complete the check-in process before arriving for your scheduled appointment
- View the results of your lab and imaging tests
- Request a prescription refill
- See the visit summary from your appointment or hospital stay
- Update your personal information
- Complete patient forms
- Pay your bill
- Access your safe and secure medical information from anywhere while on your phone, tablet or computer
Accessing the Old Patient Portal
If you had a Patient Portal account on the VHC Physician Group’s former Patient Portal, it will be accessible until June 30, 2018 by clicking on the blue button below.
If you need additional medical information, please contact the Virginia Hospital Center Health Information Management Department at 703.558.6116.
Please note that prior health information is being safely and securely transmitted to the new MyVHC Patient Portal. We expect all updates to be completed by the end of June 2018.