Primary Care Arlington participates with many popular insurance plans. For more information on the health plans accepted, call our office today. Remember, always check with your insurance provider to confirm your specific coverage and benefits.
Insurance cards are to be presented at the time of check-in prior to being seen. If a patient does not have their insurance card(s), they will be responsible for payment until such proof of insurance is provided.
- All HMO, POS, PPO & EPO
- Mail Handlers
- Anthem BCBS
- Excluding HealthKeepers Plus
- BCBS Out of State Indemnity & PPO Plans
- CareFirst BCBS
- All HMO, POS, PPO & EPO
- Federal Employee Program
- HMO, POS, PPO, EPO & OAP
- Coventry Health
- First Health
- Humana (Medicare only)
- Innovation Health
- Excluding Signature Plus plans
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice (with PHCS/Multiplan Logo)
- Tricare / Humana Military
- Compass Rose
- United Healthcare
- Choice / Choice Plus
- Select / Select Plus
- Optimum Choice (OCI) / MDIPA
- OneNet Workers Compensation
- Core / Core Essential
- UnitedHealth One / Golden Rule
- Medicare Advantage
- Excluding Community Plan
Co-pays/Self Pay Patients
**We accept payments in the form of cash, check, money order or credit cards.
- Co-pays are due at the time of check-in. Any co-pay not collected at the time of the appointment is subject to additional fees associated with processing statements and mailing expenses.
- Patients without insurance are expected to pay for services rendered at time of visit.
- A separate fee payable at the time of the visit, is associated with all form completions. Patients may be charged $15,$25, or $50 depending on the complexity of the form. Dependent upon the visit, forms can be completed within the visit or you may be asked to leave forms with your Clinician and allow 1-2 business days to be processed.
- Patients in need of a referral to a specialist due to their insurance company guidelines must notify the office in advance of this request. Please allow up to 7 business days for the referral to be processed. In the event of an emergency referral, deemed an emergency by the clinician, the request will be processed within 24-hours.
- Emergency referrals will be faxed upon completion to the facility/clinician providing the treatment.
- Non-urgent referrals will be mailed to the patient directly or can be picked up by the patient.
- All referrals are scanned into the patient’s electronic medical record (EMR) for future reference.
- Due to the amount of time associated with generating referrals, there may be a fee associated with misplaced referrals. All patients are encouraged to allot adequate time for processing and keep referrals in a safe place.