How to Register for an Appointment
STEP 1: Call our office at 703.717.4245 to schedule an appointment
STEP 2: During your call with our office, we will collect a valid email address from you and then a username and password will be emailed to you so may begin the online patient registration process.
STEP 3: Visit our practice web site to download, print and sign the necessary patient forms for your appointment. These forms are located under “Patient Information” across the blue bar of our web site. You can also click here for our forms.
STEP 4: If you are a new patient, please remember to bring the patient forms from our web site and plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
In order to make your appointment as pleasant as possible, please be sure to bring the following with you:
- Photo identification
- Insurance card(s)
- Co-pay for visit (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash and checks all accepted)
- Pharmacy telephone and fax numbers
- List of current medications (name, dosage and frequency) including prescription, over-the-counter, and/or herbal remedies
- Completed New Patient Registration Package
- Laboratory reports
- Medical summaries and/or medical records from your referring or specialty physician(s)
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment so that the information above can be transferred into your electronic medical record.
In order to provide the best, comprehensive, coordinated care, we politely ask patient to request past medical records from outside providers.
General Appointment Information
No-Shows/Late Appointment Cancellations
- Cancellations that are received less than 24-hours prior to the scheduled appointment time will be considered a no-show, and the patient will be billed $25.
- Patients who miss their appointment completely will be charged $30 or $50, dependent on the nature of the visit.
- Please note, these fees are the responsibility of the patient, therefore will not be covered by the insurance company.
- Appointments for the sole purpose of international travel, including vaccinations, malaria prophylaxis and antibiotic needs are not a covered benefit with most insurance plans. A separate fee, payable at the time of the visit, will be assessed dependent upon the complexity of the travel itinerary and the medical needs associated with it.
Medical Records Release
- For all new patients, please be sure to obtain a release form from the receptionist to be sent by our office to your previous doctor(s) at the time of check-in, or you can download and print the form found here:
- When requesting a release of medical records from our practice, please allow 7 business days from the date the release was received for your request to be processed.
- The fees associated with releasing records from Primary Care Arlington are as follows: $10 Processing Fee + $.50/page for the first fifty (50) pages & then $.25/page for all subsequent pages.
Note: Records requests from another physician’s office do not incur a fee.