How to Register for an Appointment
STEP 1: Call our office at 703.717.4245 to schedule an appointment
STEP 2: During your call with our office, we will collect a valid email address from you and then a username and password will be emailed to you so may begin the online patient registration process.
STEP 3: Visit our practice web site to complete and submit the necessary patient forms for your appointment. These forms are located under “Patient Information” across the blue bar of our web site. You can also click here for our forms.
STEP 4: If you are a new patient, please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
In order to make your appointment as pleasant as possible, please be sure to bring the following with you:
- Government issued photo identification
- Insurance card(s)
- Co-pay for visit (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash and checks all accepted)
- Pharmacy telephone and fax numbers
- List of current medications (name, dosage and frequency) including prescription, over-the-counter, and/or herbal remedies
- Completed New Patient Registration Package
- Laboratory reports
- Medical summaries and/or medical records from your referring or specialty physician(s)
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment so that the information above can be transferred into your electronic medical record.
In order to provide the best, comprehensive, coordinated care, we politely ask patient to request past medical records from outside providers.
- Appointments for the sole purpose of international travel, including vaccinations, malaria prophylaxis and antibiotic needs are not a covered benefit with most insurance plans. A separate fee, payable at the time of the visit, will be assessed dependent upon the complexity of the travel itinerary and the medical needs associated with it.