In order to make your appointment as pleasant as possible, please be sure to bring the following with you:
- Government issued photo identification
- Insurance card(s)
- Co-pay for visit (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash and checks all accepted)
- Pharmacy telephone and fax numbers
- List of current medications (name, dosage and frequency) including prescription, over-the-counter, and/or herbal remedies
- Laboratory reports
- Medical summaries and/or medical records from your referring or specialty physician(s)
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
In order to provide the best, comprehensive, coordinated care, we politely ask patient to request past medical records from outside providers.
- Appointments for the sole purpose of international travel, including vaccinations, malaria prophylaxis and antibiotic needs are not a covered benefit with most insurance plans. A separate fee, payable at the time of the visit, will be assessed dependent upon the complexity of the travel itinerary and the medical needs associated with it.