Business Office & Patient Billing
Understanding Your Medical Bills
If you have questions about billing, payments or statements our goal is to connect you with the correct department who will be able assist you. If you have insurance questions, please contact your insurance provider directly by calling their phone number located on your insurance card in order to verify your coverage and confirm that the Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group is a participating provider in your specific insurance plan. The VHC Physician Group participates with many insurance plans, but not all, so contacting your insurance provider is an important step to ensure coverage.
Here is a list of departments and types of inquiries they handle. Please contact the appropriate office listed below.
- VHC Physician Group Business Office: 703.717.4313 (Mon. – Fri.; 9 am – 4:30 pm)
- Patient payment plans
- Refund questions
- Questions about your billing statement
- Questions about an outstanding balance
- Claims corrections
- Make a payment by phone
- Quest Billing: 1.800.257.4706 (Mon. – Fri.; 8:30 am – 5 pm)
- Statements received from Quest Billing for services performed at a VHC Physician Group office.
- LabCorp Billing: 1.800.845.6167 (Mon. – Fri.; 8 am – 7 pm)
- Statements received from LabCorp for services performed at a VHC Physician Group office.
- Virginia Hospital Center Business Office: 703.558.6391 (Mon. – Fri.; 9 am – 4:30 pm)
- Statements received from Virginia Hospital Center for facility charges for services rendered at the Hospital such as an inpatient stay, outpatient surgery, visits to the ER, Radiology & Diagnostic Imaging or the Hospital’s outpatient laboratory.
- Emergency Medical Associates: 1.800.397.0302 (Mon. – Fri.; 7 am – 7 pm)
- Statements received from Emergency Medical Associates for the physician’s portion of services performed at the Virginia Hospital Center Emergency Room.
- Pathology: 1.800.292.1387 (Mon. – Fri.; 8 am – 4:30 pm)
- Statements received from Dr. Joseph Buchin & Associates for lab draws sent to Pathology for services performed at Virginia Hospital Center Outpatient Laboratory or during an inpatient stay at Virginia Hospital Center.
- Radiology & Diagnostic Imaging: 571.481.2455, Press 3 (Mon – Fri.; 9 am – 4:30 pm)
- Statements received from Northern Virginia Radiology Consultants for Radiology & Diagnostic Imaging services performed at Virginia Hospital Center.
- Dominion Anesthesia: 1.800.222.1442, Say “Operator” (Mon – Fri.; 8 am – 7 pm)
- Statements received from Dominion Anesthesia for services performed at Virginia Hospital Center.