Jeremy S. Bock, MD is an interventional cardiologist and endovascular specialist, who joined the Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group in 2015. He is the Medical Director for the cardiology practice. He received his bachelor’s degree from Colgate University and medical degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. He completed all 7 years of his post-graduate training at the University of Maryland Medical Center.
- Residency in Internal Medicine 2006-2009, board certification 2009
- Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease 2009-2012, board certification 2012
- Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology 2012-2013, board certification 2013
Dr. Bock currently performs a full spectrum of cardiac catheterization, coronary intervention, and endovascular procedures for peripheral vascular disease. These include:
- Interventional cardiac procedures for coronary artery disease – focus on radial (wrist) access procedures, high risk and complex coronary interventions for patients turned down for open heart surgery, and management of cardiogenic shock
- Endovascular procedures for peripheral arterial disease – upper and lower extremity vascular procedures including complex below-the-knee and limb salvage intervention and specialization in chronic total arterial occlusion revascularization
- Endovascular procedures for venous disease – procedural management of deep venous thrombosis and May Thurner disease
- Pulmonary embolism management – both pharmaco-mechanical and mechanical interventions to remove large blood clots from the pulmonary arteries. In 2016, Dr. Bock championed the pulmonary embolism program at Virginia Hospital Center which offers patients emergent and life-saving treatment of these large blood clots.
Since joining Virginia Hospital Center, Dr. Bock has been voted as a Top Doctor by his peers multiple times over in Washingtonian and Northern Virginia Magazine. Dr. Bock lives in Arlington, Virginia with his wife and two school-aged children and is an avid D.C. sports fan.
Awards & Recognitions
Top Doctor, Washingtonian
2021, 2020, 2019,
Top Doctor, Northern Virginia Magazine
2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2016