How to Register for an Appointment
STEP 1: Call our office at703.528.8260 to schedule an appointment
STEP 2: During your call with our office, we will collect a valid email address from you and then a username and password will be emailed to you so may begin the online patient registration process.
STEP 3: Visit our practice web site to complete and electronically submit our patient forms. These forms are located under “Patient Forms” across the blue bar of our web site.
STEP 4: If you prefer to complete patient forms in our office, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
In order to make your appointment as pleasant as possible, please be sure to bring the following with you:
- Government issued photo identification
- Insurance card(s)
- Co-pay for visit (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash and checks all accepted)
- Pharmacy telephone and fax numbers
- List of current medications (name, dosage and frequency) including prescription, over-the-counter, and/or herbal remedies
- Laboratory reports
- Medical summaries and/or medical records from your referring or specialty physician(s)
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment so that the information above can be transferred into your electronic medical record.
In order to provide the best, comprehensive, coordinated care, we politely ask patient to request past medical records from outside providers.