In order to make your appointment as pleasant as possible, please be sure to bring the following with you:
- Government issued photo identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- Insurance card(s)
- Co-pay for visit (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash and checks all accepted)
- Pharmacy telephone and fax numbers
- List of current medications (name, dosage and frequency) including prescription, over-the-counter, and/or herbal remedies
- Laboratory reports
- Medical summaries and/or medical records from your referring or specialty physician(s)
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment so that the information above can be transferred into your electronic medical record.
In order to provide the best, comprehensive, coordinated care, we politely ask patient to request past medical records from outside providers.