How to Register for an Appointment
STEP 1: Call our office at 703.528.8260 to schedule an appointment
STEP 2: During your call with our office, we will collect a valid email address from you and then a username and password will be emailed to you so may begin the online patient registration process.
STEP 3: Visit our practice web site to download, print and sign the necessary patient forms for your appointment. These forms are located under “Patient Forms” across the blue bar of our web site.
STEP 4: If you are a new patient, please remember to bring the patient forms from our web site and plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
We offer online scheduling for special appointments through the Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group Patient Portal.
Online scheduling is now available for the following appointment types:
- Follow-up appointments
- Established patient appointments
Online scheduling is not yet available for the following appointment types:
- New patients
- Annual physicals
- Osteopathic Manipulations
In order to make your appointment as pleasant as possible, please be sure to bring the following with you:
- Photo identification
- Insurance card(s)
- Co-pay for visit (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash and checks all accepted)
- Pharmacy telephone and fax numbers
- List of current medications (name, dosage and frequency) including prescription, over-the-counter, and/or herbal remedies
- Completed New Patient Registration Package
- Laboratory reports
- Medical summaries and/or medical records from your referring or specialty physician(s)
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment so that the information above can be transferred into your electronic medical record.
In order to provide the best, comprehensive, coordinated care, we politely ask patient to request past medical records from outside providers.