Our Cardiac Surgery Program consistently surpasses regional and national benchmarks for mortality, infection and other complications, which are key indicators of top quality care.
From coronary bypass surgery to heart valve repair and replacement, repair of blood vessel defects, and correction of congenital heart defects, Dr. Garrett and Dr. Rhee can perform virtually any type of adult cardiovascular surgery with outstanding results. This doesn’t happen by accident. Our nurses and doctors are committed to providing the best possible care.
Common cardiac surgery procedures include but are not limited to:
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (CABG)
- Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Mitral Valve Replacement & Repair Surgery
- Tricuspid Valve Repair
- Aortic Aneurysm and Dissection Repair
Other cardiac surgeries include:
- ASD Repair
- VSD Repair
- Pericardial Window Repair