- Referral (if necessary)
- Photo identification
- Insurance card(s)
- Co-pay for a specialist visit (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash and checks all accepted)
- Pharmacy telephone and fax numbers
- List of current medications (name, dosage and frequency) including prescription, over-the-counter, and/or herbal remedies
- Reports and actual images (on CD or film) of x-rays, CT scans, MRIs and/or nuclear medicine studies. Please note that if your imaging studies have been done at Virginia Hospital Center we will be able to access them online; therefore, you will not need to bring any CDs or films to your appointment.
- Laboratory reports
- Medical summaries and/or medical records from your referring physician
Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment so that the information above can be transferred into your electronic medical record.
Patients coming for a follow-up visit will be asked to inform us about any changes in the information or medical history obtained at their original visit. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment so that this information can be updated in your electronic medical record.