We look forward to your upcoming appointment at the Reinsch Pierce Family Center for Breast Health at Virginia Hospital Center. In order to make your appointment as productive as possible, please be sure to bring the following to your appointment:
- Referral (if necessary)- if your plan requires a referral and you do not provide it on the day of service, you will be required to pay for your visit at the time of service.
- Government issued photo identification
- Insurance information (primary and secondary)
- Co-pay for a specialist
- Completed new patient registration information
- All mammogram, ultrasound, breast MRI reports and ACTUAL FILMS. If you do not bring your films, we may not be able to see you. In most cases, you will need to go the imaging facility to pick up the actual films and reports; imaging facilities usually do not send them in the mail. Please note that if your imaging was done at Virginia Hospital Center, you do not need to bring your films and reports—we will be able to access them on our computer system.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to you appointment time so that we may transfer this information to your electronic medical record.
Patients who are coming for a follow-up visit will be asked to inform us of any changes in medications or medical history. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time so that we may update your electronic medical record.