His experience include the following:
- Graduate of Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- Surgically trained at VAMC Baltimore, MD, Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics, Bethesda Naval Hospital, Sinai Hospital Baltimore, MD., Northwest Hospital, Baltimore MD
- Extensive training in Diabetic Limb Salvage and Reconstruction
- Advanced Wound Care Management
- Bone and Joint Preservation
- Fellow, American Professional Wound Care Assoc.
Dr. Anderson and his wife Pamela, live in Alexandria, Virginia. He enjoys, bike riding, running deep-sea fishing, boating and fitness.
Congratulations to Dr. Rudolph Anderson, Jr. for being named in Northern Virginia Magazine’s 2016 TOP DOCTORS!