His experience include the following:
- Graduate of Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- Surgically trained at VAMC Baltimore, MD, Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics, Bethesda Naval Hospital, Sinai Hospital Baltimore, MD., Northwest Hospital, Baltimore MD
- Extensive training in Diabetic Limb Salvage and Reconstruction
- Advanced Wound Care Management
- Bone and Joint Preservation
- Fellow, American Professional Wound Care Assoc.
Dr. Anderson and his wife Pamela, live in Alexandria, Virginia. He enjoys, bike riding, running deep-sea fishing, boating and fitness.
Congratulations to Dr. Anderson for being named in Northern Virginia Magazine’s 2018 TOP DOCTORS!
Congratulations to Dr. Rudolph Anderson, Jr. for being named in Northern Virginia Magazine’s 2016 TOP DOCTORS!