New Office Location Starting November 13
As of Friday, November 13, 2015 Virginia Hospital Center (VHC) Physician Group – Podiatry will be moving to a new location to better accommodate you. Our goal is to provide the safest and highest quality of care from our providers in a location that best serves the needs of our patients.
Our new office combines seamless access to several VHC Physician Group specialty providers such as primary care, colorectal surgery and general surgery along with our podiatry practice. This new spacious location offers better parking accommodations, more space for our mobility impaired patients and an onsite lab.
All new practice details are below.
- NEW Address:
- Parking: Surface parking lot (parking validation provided upon patient checkout)
- Same Phone Number: 703.940.3810
- Same Fax Number: 703.940.3811
- Same Web Site: vhcphysiciangroup.com/podiatry
- Insurance Coverage: Please contact us directly to verify that your insurance plan is accepted.
- World-Class Care: Our practice is committed to providing you with the very best quality of care.
Wound care patients will continue to be treated at the Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Center at Virginia Hospital Center. The Wound Center is located at 1701 N. George Mason Dr., #G200, Arlington, VA 22205.
Please call703.940.3810 to schedule your next appointment(s). We value you as our patient and look forward to serving your healthcare needs.