We look forward to your upcoming appointment with us. In order to make your appointment as productive, efficient, and as informative as possible, please print and fill out our downloadable registration forms available here.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment so that this information can be transferred into your electronic medical record.
Additionally you will need to bring the following:
- Referral (if necessary)
- Photo identification
- Insurance information (primary and secondary)
- Co-pay for a specialist visit (Visa, American Express, MasterCard, cash and checks accepted)
- Pharmacy address, telephone number, and fax number
- List of current medications (prescription, over-the-counter, or herbal preparations) with dosage and frequency
- Medical Documents:
- Imaging: Reports and Actual Images (CD or film) of any previous imaging (ie: CT Scan, MRI, Renal Scans, Ultrasounds). If imaging done at Virginia Hospital Center you do NOT need to bring this with you
- Laboratory Reports—bring any pertinent lab results
- Summary or medical records from Referring physician, if applicable
If during the submission of your online registration you did not receive confirmation that your registration was accepted, please contact the office before your appointment.