Happy Hearts Event at Virginia Hospital Center
In recognition of American Heart Month in February, Virginia Hospital Center presents a special event promoting heart health education and awareness. Our panel of experts from Mayo Clinic and Virginia Hospital Center, including Dr. Morayo Omojokun of Primary Care Falls Church and Dr. Hassan Tabandeh of VHC Physician Group – Cardiology, address major heart health issues. We invite you to join us. Registration Required.
- February 24
- 9:00 – 9:30am – Registration
- 9:30 – 11:00am- Expert Panel and Q&A
1701 N George Mason Drive
Parking B, Zone B, Ground Floor
Arlington VA 22205
Our comprehensive team of specialists addresses major heart health issues:
- What You Need to Know About Physical Activity and Cardiovascular Health in 2019— Regis Fernandez, MD Cardiologist, Mayo Clinic
- The Role of a Primary Care Physician in Heart Health— Morayo Omojokun, MD, Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group- Primary Care Falls Church
- Common Symptoms of Heart Disease — Hassan Tabandeh, MD, FACC, RPVI, Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group — Cardiology
- Move Your Way to Better Heart Health—Information on the New Physical Activity Guidelines— Cathy Turner, MD, Director of Health Promotion, Virginia Hospital Center
Directions & Parking
Please call 703.558.6700 or email email@example.com.