Introducing Our NEW Patient Portal
The Virginia Hospital Center (VHC) Health System, which includes Virginia Hospital Center and the Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group, offers a NEW Electronic Health Record with a safe and secure Patient Portal called MyVHC. Thank you for your patience with any delays that may occur as our health system and staff transition to this new Electronic Health Record.
MyVHC is our primary way of communicating and following-up with you about a variety of laboratory results (blood, urine, throat, stool, wound, GYN and more) imaging results (X-ray, CT Scan, MRI and more) and visit summaries from scheduled appointments. You can also use MyVHC’s patient-friendly features to schedule your next appointment online, message your practice directly and request a prescription refill. Use of MyVHC is optional and free for all patients.
Activate Your MyVHC Patient Portal Today in One of These Three Fast & Easy Steps:
- Ask Us: Ask a member of our care team about MyVHC and they can quickly send a MyVHC activation link to you via email or text. Simply click on the link and follow the instructions to activate MyVHC.
- Online: Visit myvhc.virginiahospitalcenter.com/signup and enter the requested information.
- Call Us: Call the MyVHC Patient Portal Support Team at 703.717.7800, Monday through Friday between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm.
MyVHC Patient Benefits
MyVHC has been carefully created to provide an excellent online experience that mirrors the excellent care delivered by our entire VHC Health System. MyVHC is accessible online and anytime, and offers you the following benefits:
- Schedule your next appointment when you need it
- Send a message to your practice
- Complete the check-in process before arriving for your scheduled appointment
- Request a prescription refill
- See the visit summary from your appointment or hospital stay
- View results of laboratory and imaging tests
- Update your personal information
- Complete patient forms
- Pay your bill
- Access your safe and secure medical information from anywhere while on your phone, tablet or computer
How to Access MyVHC
You can quickly and easily access the MyVHC Patient Portal from your phone, tablet or computer, by clicking on the orange “Patient Portal” button located at the top of every page of our website. Please remember to have your username and password to sign-in.
Need help with MyVHC? No problem.
For assistance with MyVHC, please access the online resource by visiting virginiahospitalcenter.com/portalhelp
NOTE: If you had a Patient Portal account on the VHC Physician Group’s former Patient Portal, you can access it until June 30, 2018 by visiting our Patient Portal page. Please note that prior health information is being safely and securely transmitted to the new MyVHC Patient Portal. We expect all updates to be completed by the end of June 2018.