We participate with the insurance plans listed below. If you do not see your insurance carrier included on the list, feel free to contact us to confirm that your plan is not accepted.
We request payment at the time of your appointment for services that are not covered by insurance. Your insurance company may also require you to pay a co-payment at the time of your appointment; you are responsible for payment of the co-pay before any services are rendered. We accept Visa, American Express, MasterCard, cash, and checks for payment.
Questions concerning billing, accepted insurances, or professional fees should be addressed to our Office Manager during office hours.
Questions regarding your plan’s coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group Urology participates with the following insurance plans:
- Aetna – all products
- HMO products: QPOS, Open Access, Us Access, Aetna Health Fund, Choice POS, Aetna Choice POS II and EPO
- POS Products: Aetna Managed Choice
- PPO Products: Elect Choice, Open Choice, National Advantage and Affordable Health Choices
- Medicare: Aetna Golden (HMO) and Aetna Golden Choice (POS)
- Alliance PPO – GEHA, etc.
- Anthem – all products
- PPO, Keycare PPO, PAR, Healthkeepers HMO
- CareFirst – all products
- PPO, PPP, SPPP and Indemnity
- BlueChoice HMO and POS
- CIGNA – all products
- POS and PPO products
- First Health – National Letter Carriers, MailHandlers, etc.
- Great-West Healthcare
- MD-IPA and MD-IPA Preferred
- MultiPlan PPO
- Optimum Choice and Optimum Choice Preferred
- PHCS – Associated Benefit Plan, Guardian, Fortis, etc.
- United Healthcare
- Choice and Choice Plus, Select and Select Plus, Options PPO and Indemnity
- Medicare Virginia Medicaid, including Amerigroup and UNICARE