After a rewarding and successful career in family medicine Dr. Alton Tucker retired on June 30. Dr. Tucker will treasure the past 34 years practicing medicine in northern Virginia and will always be thankful to his patients for entrusting him with their family health.
With the consolidation of the Burke practice to other Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group sites, Dr. Nancy Selim has decided to pursue the ability to practice medicine closer to home. Dr. Selim would like to thank her patients for the privilege to care for them and for the trust they have instilled in her over the last few years as their primary care physician.
The newest member of our practice, Nurse Practitioner Sandra Esset transferred to the Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group – Primary Care Alexandria office. Sandra is available for ongoing care at the Alexandria location.
Choosing a New Primary Care Doctor
Our practice is a part of the Virginia Hospital Center (VHC) Physician Group; a multi-specialty physician group offering many other primary care practices that are accepting new patients.
- We are referring adult patients to any one of the VHC Physician Group’s primary care practices.
- Should you elect to see a VHC Physician Group primary care provider, your medical record will be accessible to the VHC Physician Group provider through our shared electronic health record (EHR).
- Parents of our pediatric patients should contact the office for follow-up recommendations.
- Our phone and fax number will continue to be answered by the VHC Physician Group until August 1, 2015.
- If you choose to be seen by a provider outside of the VHC Physician Group and require copies of your medical record, please download, complete and send in our Medical Release Forms